Machine Learning with Python
Sekh Abdul Hannan
Machine learning is a branch of artificial intelligence (AI) and computer science which focuses on the use of data and algorithms to imitate the way that humans learn, gradually improving its accuracy. IBM has a rich history with machine learning.
Machine learning is an application of AI. It's the process of using mathematical models of data to help a computer learn without direct instruction. This enables a computer system to continue learning and improving on its own, based on experience.
Machine learning (ML) is a subfield of AI that uses algorithms trained on data to produce adaptable models that can perform a variety of complex tasks.
At present, machine learning algorithms are widely used by various applications of speech recognition. Google assistant, Siri, Cortana, and Alexa are using speech recognition technology to follow the voice instructions.
Get Started with Machine Learning
To get started with a career in Machine Learning, an individual is expected to possess the following skills:
- Basic understanding of a programming language like Python/R/Scala.
- Data Modeling and Evaluation.
- In-depth knowledge of building and deploying machine learning projects.
- Ability to convert a data science problem into a machine learning problem.
- Good communication skills to convey the results of a machine learning based solution.
- Importance and Applications of Programming Languages
- Intro to Python
- Intro to Jupyter Notebook
- Variables and Data-types in Python
- Operators in Python
- Tokens in Python
- Strings in Python
- Data Structures in Python
- If Statement in Python
- Looping Statements in Python
- Functions in Python
- Intro to Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Creating the First Class in Python
- Adding Parameters to a Class Method
- Creating a Class with Constructor
- Inheritance in Python
Phrase 1: Python Fundamentals for Beginners
- Intro to Numpy
- Joining NumPy Arrays
- Numpy Intersection & Difference
- Numpy Array Mathematics
- Saving and Loading Numpy Array
- Intro to Pandas
- Pandas Series Object
- Intro to Pandas Dataframe
- Pandas Functions
Phrase 2: Python for Machine Learning
- Class Start: November 10, 2023
- Course Duration: 3 Months
- Total Credits: 12
- Student Capacity: Max 45 Students
- Class Schedule: Saturday
- Class Time: 11.00 am - 02.00 pm & 03.00 pm - 06.00 pm
- Course Teachers: 01